With a planned gift to the Trinity Forum, you can leave a legacy of transforming leaders, and through them, our culture. A variety of giving mechanisms will help support the mission and work of the Trinity Forum, as well as provide a variety of benefits to you and your family.
|What To Give|
|Ways To Give|
|How To Give|
Possible Benefits of Your Charitable Planned Gift
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Increase your current income
- Reduce your income tax and/or avoid capital gains tax
- Provide for your heirs at a reduced cost
- Leave a charitable legacy for future generations
Benefits of Joining the Wilberforce Legacy Society
|“I have written the Forum into my will because I want to help contribute to the enduring prospects of the Forum. I want it to continue as a permanent activity.
– Ed Meese
In celebration of William Wilberforce’s model of enduring cultural transformation through thoughtful, engaged public faith, the Wilberforce Legacy Society exists to honor and thank those who include The Trinity Forum in their will or trust. Upon your notification that you’ve included The Trinity Forum in a planned gift, we’ll automatically begin your lifetime Wilberforce Legacy Society membership. Benefits of membership include but are not limited to:
- Special recognition at selected events;
- Recognition on the Trinity Forum website and in selected materials;
- Wilberforce Legacy Society Member gifts, including a filled Reading case and lapel pin;
- A free lifetime membership in the Trinity Forum Society (including a lifetime subscription to our quarterly Trinity Forum Readings, daily “What We’re Reading” updates, and exclusive podcast interviews with leading thinkers);
- A lifetime gift membership in the Trinity Forum Society for the person of your choosing, as a continuation of your own legacy of involvement and support.
If you would like more information about any of the options listed here or if you have already included The Trinity Forum in your will or trust, please fill out the form below.
We are here to help you! If you have any questions or are interested in joining the Wilberforce Legacy Society, please call us at 202.944.9881 or e-mail us at email@example.com.